Easy recipe number two comes from my friend Leah. Her exact email about the recipe stated “made this tonight, paired with salad and a roll, and it’s AMAZING and AMAZINGLY EASY. Definitely a gourmet-style meal that can be made in 20 mins”. We tried it last week and it was amazing and amazingly easy!
|Mustard Roasted Fish||
- 4 fish fillets
- salt & pepper
- 8 ounces creme fraiche
- 4 Tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 Tablespoons minced shallots or onions
- 2 teaspoons capers
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and place fish filets (skin side down) on paper. Sprinkle each filet with salt & pepper.
- Combine creme fraiche, Dijon, shallots (or onions) and capers in a bowl. Mix. Divide mixture evenly between filets and spread over the top of each filet.
- Bake filets for 10-15 minutes in the preheated oven.
- Serve with a side salad & roll.